A Bunya, we have selected four quality builders, Allcastle Homes, Champion Homes, Eden Brae Homes and Wisdom Homes to form the Bunya Builder Team. This team will deliver over 75% of the homes at Bunya and will showcase eight new home designs in the Builder Display Village currently under construction. On the remaining 25% of land lots, you are able choose any builder to build your home.
In order to make the buying process easier for you, we have outlined the key steps when buying at Bunya.
Click here for a copy of How to Buy at Bunya.
For further information on how to buy at Bunya, please contact the Sales Centre on 9806 9200.